Thursday, February 5, 2009

It All Started When...



I have always been curious, creative and entrepreneurial from an early age. My curiosity about how things worked and finding creative uses for them came from my father who could fix about anything and was very thrifty to boot. Fast forward to the 21st century and you have a woman who is willing to think outside the box to create the home and life she desires on a limited budget. I am a married to a renaissance man and we have two wonderful kids, an eight year old boy with the energy of about three boys and a three year old girl with an amazing imagination that seems vaguely familiar. If you want to see how we live our lives in a little southern town, check out our family blog, I'll Tell You Later Betty.

In writing my personal blog I discovered a community of mothers who do amazing work using their talents in the blogosphere. Having moved to our little house in the little town I had become a SAHM with untapped time and a lot of creativity. I decided it was time to try my hand at product review to see what it could turn into.

So welcome to my product review blog. I expect you'll be able to observe my learning curve as this blog grows. Just think, you'll be able to say, "I knew her when..."!
It All Started When...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: